Ready To Explore a Career With P&P Industries?
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Measure and inspect new and revised product with multiple Quality tools
- Prepare inspection reports and clearly communicate results to meet established deadlines
- Create and revise CMM programs and instructions for 1st article and in-process inspection
- Assist the Quality Engineer with preparation & submission of PPAP documentation
- Assist the Project Engineer with Quality Planning and Design Reviews with customers
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Perform tasks assigned by the Quality Manager.
- Skilled in CMM programming in PC DMIS (Romer Arm/Laser Scanner knowledge a plus)
- Read and accurately interpret blueprints and applied GD&T
- Sound computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets and presentation graphics
- Excellent organizational skills & ability to multi-task & prioritize in a fast pace environment.
- Associate or technical degree
- Experience as a member of a Quality Department
- Full knowledge of Quality Department inspections tools & equipment
- Familiarity with Engineering practices – PPAP, APQP, FMEA, DPAR, DOE
- Knowledge of Lean concepts
- Relentless customer focus
Job Type: Full-time